- 1cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/4cup flaked coconut
- 1bag (11.75 oz) Asian-style salad kit (greens, carrots, snow peas, radishes, noodles, sesame-ginger dressing)
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into about 24 (1 1/2-inch) pieces
- 1/4cup vegetable oil
- 1can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 4medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/2cup roasted Asian sesame dressing
- 1 In 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix Bisquick mix and coconut. Pour sesame-ginger dressing from salad kit into medium bowl. Add chicken pieces to dressing; stir well to coat chicken.
- 2 Shake about 6 chicken pieces at a time in bag of Bisquick mixture until coated. Shake off any extra mixture.
- 3 In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Place chicken pieces in single layer in skillet; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is browned on outside and no longer pink in center. Cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, divide greens among 4 plates.
- 4 Top each salad with warm chicken pieces, noodles, orange segments and onions. Drizzle with roasted Asian sesame dressing.