- 4ears fresh sweet corn (white, yellow or combination)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1/2cup chopped onion
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Remove husks and silks from ears of corn. Drizzle corn with 1 tablespoon olive oil; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2 Cool until safe enough to handle. Cut corn kernels from cobs into large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate salad until ready to serve.