- 3cups uncooked tricolored rotini pasta (9 oz)
- 1large green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1large orange or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1can (14 oz) Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained, cut into quarters
- 1package (4 oz) crumbled feta cheese (1 cup)
- 2/3cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1cup Greek vinaigrette or Italian dressing
- 1/4teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1 Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 2 In very large (4-quart) bowl, mix remaining ingredients except parsley. Add pasta; toss. Sprinkle with parsley.